Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Dormant!

It's been so long since I posted the blog went dormant!
I've retired from costuming large groups of students and have turned to Etsy selling of hand crafted items, mostly fireplace mantel scarves and banners but have continued with the pattern selling at a slower pace. Costuming is still be done by referral. The San Diego Pirate Adventures will be at The Maritime Museum May 22, 2017 (https://www.sdpirateadventures.com/) . I am making Capt. Allan his frock coat.

Here's a photo of a few of the mantel scarves I've done, I am really looking forward to the 4th of July ones!

Valentine's Day Mantel Scarf in it's happy home.

St. Patrick's Day mantel Scarf loves it's new home.

96 inch mantel scarf for a repeat buyer.

Day of the Dead Mantel Scarf
Gotta get back to the sewing but I will post photos of the frock coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment